This Sunday our church had a potluck style breakfast to celebrate Thanksgiving. I was super excited to make a new recipe I saw on The Pioneer Woman. I am the kind of gal who likes to bring something unique and with a potluck that can be tricky.
For my dish I did the Eggs in a Hash Brown nest. It was such a great success that I didn't get a chance to get a picture of the finished product before they were all eaten, yay! I followed the directions almost exactly and loved how easy there were to make. I actually made them while I was getting my family ready. Seriously I made the hash brown cups, and while they were in the oven, I took a shower. Then hoped out and cracked on egg in each and then while those cooked I got my boys dressed. They as soon came out we put the entire pan in an insulated casserole dish so they would stay warm on the way to church.
I did snap a few pictures with my cell phone camera to show how easy they were from a real life, in a hurry mom, point of view. The first picture was just before I formed them into cups and baked them.
![]() |
| I used frozen hash browns because I was making them in the morning right before church. |
![]() |
| Next time I will use a few more hash browns in the cups because they ended up cooking down more than I expected |
![]() |
| Yah no finished produce pictures because they were all gone by the time I got back to the table to take a picture |



No comments:
Post a Comment